Wrox beginning publications for Visual Basic
Who can use these books?
These books are designed to teach you how to write useful programs in Visual Basic as quickly and easily as possible.
There are two kinds of beginners for whom these books are ideal:
- You’re a beginner to programming and you’ve chosen Visual Basic as the place to start.
- You can program in another language but you’re a beginner to .NET programming. Whether you’ve come from Fortran or Cobol, you’ll find that these books quickly get you up to speed on what you need to know to get the most from Visual Basic.
What you will learn from these books
- All about the fundamentals of the Visual Basic language
- How to write Windows�, Web, and mobile applications using Visual Basic
- Tips for utilizing the latest tools and features of Visual Basic .NET, including IDE enhancements, temporary projects, and debugging inspections
- Ways to effectively build and deploy your applications for maximum results
- Techniques for taking advantage of object-oriented principles and the .NET Framework
- Steps for building class libraries, Web Services, and .NET remoting